How do I order?
Select your item, and then decide on personalization. Our order screen will guide you through the process and gather the information required to make your personalized gift! Please order one item at a time to ensure that the appropriate monogram information is included, and double check all information before placing the order. This will help make sure there are no delays in processing your order!
I'd like to order for my Bridal Party - can we talk about it?
Of course! It's our goal to make this process as easy as we can for you. If you have questions about a large order or any questions in general, fill out the form under "Contact Us," OR email email@example.com and we will touch base as soon as possible!
What is the difference between monogram formats?
Traditional Monogram - the traditional monogram is typically used on women's apparel and accessories, and it is structured as First | LAST | Middle initials, with the Last name initial being larger than the First and Middle initials. Example: Jane Annette Doe
Men's Monogram - the typical men's monogram is done in line with the initials in first | middle | last order, with all initials the same size. Example: John Allen Doe
Stacked Monogram - a stacked monogram has the first and middle initials stacked on the left side, with the last initial larger and to the right of the stacked initials. Example: John Allen Doe
Couples Monogram - the traditional couples monogram has the Bride's first initial, then married last name, then Groom's first initial. The last initial is larger than the couple's first initials, like the traditional monogram. Example: Rob and Brittney Musgrave
Small Monogram - some of our products include a subtle, small monogram, like the . This monogram is in first | middle | last order, with all letters the same height, similar to the Men's Monogram. Example: Jane Annette Doe
How long will it take for my items to arrive?
Each item enters the production process following the receipt of the order, including all personalization information. Our production time varies throughout the year based on order volume. Incomplete information at the time of order will delay production.
The current processing time for in stock personalized products is 7-10 business days.
If you need your order completed faster, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about rush availability. All rush orders need to be approved before they are placed and subject to an additional rush processing fee.
Do you accept returns?
We do not accept returns or exchanges on personalized items. If you ordered a non-personalized item, returns or exchanges are allowed within 30 days of purchase for any items that are unused.
What happens if there is a mistake?
We work very hard to make sure that all items ship out correctly, but mistakes do happen from time to time. If there is any issue with your order - reach out to us as quickly as you can to email@example.com. We will work to resolve the issue. To resolve the issue as quickly as possible, please send a picture of the item and your order number in your email.
If we made a mistake, we will send a prepaid shipping label to return the item, and promptly send a corrected item.
If there was a mistake in the information provided (incorrect monogram initials, color selection, etc), we will offer to re-do the item at a 20% discount, but we will not be able to accept exchanges on personalized items.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Southern TradeMark website, operated by Southern TradeMark LLC (“Southern TradeMark” or “STM”) and located at http://www.southerntrademark.com/ (the "Site"). The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of this Site. By accessing, viewing, creating an account with or using the content, material, or services available on or through this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms, that you agree to them and intend to be legally bound by them. By creating an account on the Site on behalf of a company, you represent and warrant to Southern TradeMark that you are an employee or agent of that company, that you have full power and authority to bind that company to these Terms, and that such company shall be legally bound by reason of your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, or if you are under 13 years of age, you are not granted permission to use this Site and must exit immediately.
1. Registration. In order to access certain content, services, products or benefits on the Site, you may be asked to register and create an account. As part of the registration process, you must click to agree to these Terms, and may then be asked to select a user name and password. You may also be required to provide Southern TradeMark with certain information about yourself including some types of personally identifying information such as your email and your address. You hereby agree to provide true, accurate, and complete information about yourself as prompted by any registration processes, including your name and a valid email address. You further agree that you will update this information in order to maintain its truth, accuracy, and completeness. You shall not make your account accessible for use by other persons or entities. You are fully responsible for your account, including use of the account by any third party, and maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting us at questiosn@SouthernTradeMark.com.
2. Pricing. The pricing available on this Site is for information purposes only for use by Southern TradeMark’s customers and potential customers and subject to change/verification. While Southern TradeMark strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Southern TradeMark cannot confirm the price of any Southern TradeMark product or service until after an order is placed. In the event that a product or service is listed on the Site at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Southern TradeMark shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product or service. In the event that a product or service is mispriced, Southern TradeMark may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Southern TradeMark’s prices and the availability of Southern TradeMark products or services are subject to change without notice.
3. Order Acceptance. Southern TradeMark reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Due to the customized nature of the goods sold by Southern TradeMark, you will be charged upon authorization of your payment method and verification of your order information for accuracy. Among the circumstances that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by Southern TradeMark’s credit and fraud avoidance department. Southern TradeMark may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Southern TradeMark will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your payment has been received, Southern TradeMark will issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge.
4. Shipping Policy. Any and all orders placed through the Site are subject to our Shipping Policy. For more information, see the Shipping Questions section of the FAQ.
5. Southern TradeMark Return Policy
All customized products from Southern TradeMark are final sale due to the personalized nature of monogrammed gifts. If you receive something and for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please Contact Us so we can help you!
Non Personalized Items Return Policy
Need to return something for a store credit or credit card refund? Please Contact Us to initiate the return process.
All items purchased on Sale, Clearance or Flash Sale are NON-RETURNABLE. Additionally, you MAY NOT return, Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Scarves, Hats or Gift Certificates. If an item is eligible for a return, it must be unworn, unwashed and with the original tags/boxes attached. If items are returned with make up stains or damaged, they are not eligible for return.
We request that shoes are returned in their original box and mailed back inside an additional protective shipping box.
Holiday Extension for Returns (Store Credit Only): Due to the nature of gift giving around the holidays, we are extending our return timeline for orders placed during November 24-December 24. Any order placed during that time period must be postmarked by January 15th. Please note the refund will only be in the form of a store credit. Please remember all Sale/Clearance items are not returnable.
Please inspect your order upon arrival. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please Contact Us so we can help you!
If our returns department receives the merchandise within 14 days of delivery, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
If our returns department receives the merchandise within 15-30 days of delivery, an online gift code will be sent to the email address provided on your original order.
If our returns department receives your return past the 30th day of delivery or the return does not meet the guidelines as outlined in our return policy, the items are not eligible for return.
You can send your package back to us using the trackable shipping method of your choice. Return shipping fees are non-refundable. We are not responsible for any packages lost or damaged in the mail and we cannot issue any refunds for them.
Exchanges: Because merchandise is available in limited quantities, we are unable to offer exchanges. We suggest placing a new order for any items you want and following our return policy as outlined above.
Policy on Free Gifts / Promotions: In the event of a return, the free gift(s) must also be included in the return shipment. If the free gift(s) is not returned, the credit card used for the initial purchase will be charged the full retail price of the free gift(s). If you choose store credit as your refund type, you will not be required to return the free gift(s).
6. Proprietary Rights. As between you and Southern TradeMark, Southern TradeMark owns or licenses all data, content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, photographs, functional components and any software concepts and documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Site (“Site Materials”), as well as the selection, coordination, arrangement, and organization and enhancement of the Site Materials. All Site Materials are protected pursuant to copyright, trademark, patent and other applicable laws. You agree not to remove or alter any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice on any Site Materials. As between any user and Southern TradeMark, all names, trademarks, service marks, certification marks, symbols, slogans or logos appearing on the Site are proprietary to Southern TradeMark or its affiliates, licensors, or suppliers. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state trademark law. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Site Materials, other than the right to use the Site Materials in accordance with these Terms.
7. Unauthorized Activities. You agree that you will not use the Site for (a) any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violate any local, national, or international laws (including import, export, copyright, and trademark laws); (b) modifying, copying, distributing, displaying, performing, reproducing, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring, selling any of the Site Materials, unless otherwise authorized by these Terms or in a separate written agreement with Southern TradeMark; (c) attempting to gain unauthorized access to Southern TradeMark’s computer system or engaging in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Site or any services provided through the Site; (d) removing, circumventing, disabling, damaging or otherwise interfering in any way with any security-related features of the Site aimed at preventing or restricting the unauthorized use of the Site or any of the Site Materials; (e) any use of data mining, scraping, robots, spiders, crawlers or any other data gathering or extraction tools, except to the extent the Site is indexed by general purpose consumer accessible search engines, including Google, Yahoo, or Bing; (f) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising; (g) attempting to interfere with Southern TradeMark’s service to any other account holder, or user of the Site, host or Southern TradeMark network, including via means of submitting a virus to, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing," or "crashing" the Site; or (h) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. You may use the Site and the Site Materials consistently with these Terms. Any other use of the Site or Site Materials, including the aforementioned unauthorized uses, without prior written permission of Southern TradeMark is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that the unauthorized use of the Site or the Site Materials could cause irreparable harm to Southern TradeMark and that in the event of such unauthorized use, Southern TradeMark shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
8. Materials Submitted to the Site. Certain features of the Site may allow you to contribute comments, feedback, information, content, text, files, graphics, postings, and other materials and information for access, use, viewing and commentary by other users to the Site (“User Content”). By posting User Content, you represent that you have the full legal right to provide the User Content and that use of the User Content by the Site and all other persons and entities will not (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any person or entity or any rights of publicity, personality, or privacy of any person or entity, including as a result of your failure to obtain consent to post personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person; (b) violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or agreement; or (c) constitute disclosure of any confidential information owned by any third party. Upon your submission of User Content or other material or information to Southern TradeMark, you grant Southern TradeMark a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, license to access, use, distribute, reproduce, display, modify, create derivative works based upon, and sublicense, the User Content, all without any compensation to you whatsoever. If you believe that any content or postings on the Site violate your intellectual property or other rights, please follow our Complaint Procedure in Section 15 of these Terms.
9. Third Party Web Sites and Content. The Site may contain links to other Internet Web sites for the convenience of users in locating information, products, or services that may be of interest. Use of such third party links, the Site and the Site Materials and any other material or content on and made available through the Site is entirely at your own risk. Southern TradeMark does not recommend and expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on third party sites or the transactions you conduct or enter into with third parties. Your use of any third party’s website is at your own risk, and subject to the terms and conditions of such other websites. Southern TradeMark does not endorse any product, service, or treatment provided on a third party website or advertised or provided on the Site.
11. Disclaimer. Southern TradeMark, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, are not responsible for and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any Site Materials, User Content, products, data, services, links, advertisements or other items contained within the Site. Southern TradeMark reserves the right to immediately remove any Site Materials or User Content for any reason or for no reason. Southern TradeMark cannot and does not review all communications or products made available on or through the Site, but, although not obligated to, may review, verify, make changes to or remove any User Content, Site Materials, the Site or the products or services made available in connection with the Site, including information submitted in connection with the Site Materials or other features at any time, with or without notice in its sole discretion. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of Site Materials or User Content and that you may not rely on such Site Materials or User Content.
THE SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, USER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” USE OF THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. MARLEY LILLY AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, AND DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE USER CONTENT, THE SITE MATERIALS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, DATA AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, SYSTEMS INTEGRATION, NON-INTERFERENCE, QUALITY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND EFFORT WITH REGARD TO ANY AND ALL USER CONTENT, THE SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, DATA AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, IS WITH YOU.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SOUTHERN TRADEMARK AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, EXTRA-CONTRACTUAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR LOST PROFITS, WHICH MAY OR DOES RESULT FROM THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE USER CONTENT, THE SITE MATERIALS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, DATA AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT YOU OR SOUTHERN TRADEMARK HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR PROBABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF THE REMEDIES OTHERWISE AVAILABLE FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF MARLEY LILLY AND ITS LICENSORS TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY IN CONNECTION WITH, BASED UPON, OR ARISING FROM THE SITE, USER CONTENT, THE SITE MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, OR THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS,DATA OR OTHER MATERIALS OFFERED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY YOU DURING THE PRECEDING YEAR FOR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF SOUTHERN TRADEMARK AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10). If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any of these Terms, or feel Southern TradeMark has breached these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
13. Indemnification. You shall indemnify Southern TradeMark and its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and licensors (“Southern TradeMark Indemnitees”) against all claims, actions, suits, and other proceedings (“Claims”) arising out of or incurred in connection with the Site and your use of the Site, the Site Materials or any services, product or data obtained through the Site, your fraud, violation of law, negligence, willful misconduct, or any other use of the Site, the User Content, the Site Materials, the services, products, information and other materials on, in and made available through the Site, (except to the extent attributable to Southern TradeMark), or any breach by you of these Terms and shall indemnify and hold Southern TradeMark Indemnitees harmless from and against all judgments, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and attorneys’ disbursements) arising out of or incurred in connection with such Claims. You may not settle any Claim without the prior written consent of Southern TradeMark. Southern TradeMark or its licensors may assume the defense of any Claim, at your sole cost and expense, and you shall cooperate in all reasonable respects in such defense. You shall have the right to employ separate counsel in any Claim and to participate in the defense thereof. If Southern TradeMark or its licensors do not notify you that it elects to undertake the defense thereof, you shall have the right to defend the Claim with counsel reasonably acceptable to Southern TradeMark, subject to the right of Southern TradeMark to assume, at their sole cost and expense, the defense of any Claim at any time prior to the settlement or final determination thereof.
14. Internet Security. Southern TradeMark uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is generally available. However, there will be occasions when access to the Site will be interrupted or unavailable. Southern TradeMark will use reasonable efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within its reasonable control. You agree that Southern TradeMark shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be advised that we do not guarantee that any information sent from our Site will be secure during transmission, nor can we guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to Southern TradeMark via the Site or the Internet, including, for example, personal information such as your name or address.
15. Complaint Procedures. If you believe that any content or postings on this Site violates your intellectual property or other rights, please notify Southern TradeMark at firstname.lastname@example.org with a comprehensive detailed message setting forth the following information: (a) your name and the name of your company, if any; (b) your contact information, including your e-mail address; (c) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content or posting that is objectionable; and (d) the following statement: “The statements, representations, and assertions made in this message are true, complete, and accurate and I have the full legal authority to make each and every such statement, representation, and assertion and to make and be granted any demand made in this message.”
16. Changes to these Terms; Termination. Southern TradeMark reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update these Terms. We will notify you on the Site or by email of any new or revised Terms, including information regarding the location of the new or revised terms and conditions. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. Any change to these Terms shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Terms since their last visit. Southern TradeMark may suspend or terminate your account and/or your ability to use the Site, or any services on the Site for failure to comply with these Terms, for providing Southern TradeMark with untrue or inaccurate information about yourself, for infringement upon Southern TradeMark proprietary rights, or for any other reason whatsoever or for no reason.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and Southern TradeMark with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous written and oral representations, understandings, and agreements, express and implied, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, without reference to its conflict of law rules; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT THE TERMS OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW NOW OR HEREAFTER ENACTED THAT IS BASED ON, DERIVED FROM, SIMILAR TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THE UNIFORM COMPUTER INFORMATION TRANSACTIONS ACT DRAFTED BY THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF COMMISSIONERS ON UNIFORM STATE LAWS SHALL NOT APPLY EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT THE LAW EXPRESSLY PROHIBITS ALTERATION BY THESE TERMS OF THE APPLICABILITY OF ONE OR MORE SECTIONS OF THE LAW. By accessing, viewing, or using the services, works, content, or materials on the Site, you consent and agree to (a) the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Tulsa, Oklahoma; (b) accept service of process by personal delivery or mail; and (c) irrevocably waive the right to trial by jury and any jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available.
18. Miscellaneous. The Site is controlled and operated from within the United States. Without limiting anything else, Southern TradeMark makes no representation that the Site, Site Materials, User Content, services, products, information or other materials available on, in, or through the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. The waiver or failure of Southern TradeMark to exercise in any respect any right provided hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of such right in the future or a waiver of any of other rights established under these Terms. Headings used in these Terms are for reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms. No person or entity not party to this agreement will be deemed to be a third party beneficiary of these Terms or any provision hereof. When used herein, the words “includes” and “including” and their syntactical variations shall be deemed followed by the words “without limitation.”
Welcome to the Southern TradeMark website, located at http://www.SouthernTradeMark.com (the "Site"), and operated by Southern TradeMark LLC, an Oklahoma limited liability company (“Southern TradeMark” or “STM”). This Privacy Statement addresses Southern TradeMark’s practices regarding information collected from visitors of the Site and only addresses information collected directly through or from the Site – it does not address or govern any information gathering, use, or dissemination practices related to information collected from the visitor (sometimes referred to as a “visitor,” "you" or "your") other than directly through or from the Site, such as from telephone, facsimile, postal mail, personal delivery, or other or additional offline means or media. Southern TradeMark can be contacted at email@example.com. This Privacy Statement is incorporated into Southern TradeMark’s Terms and Conditions by reference, as if set forth fully therein, which must be reviewed and accepted by you. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Except as specifically set forth herein, Southern TradeMark may collect: (a) the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with Southern TradeMark via e-mail; (b) information knowingly provided by the user in online informational sections, registration, or membership forms; (c) information gathered through the analysis of cookies, or any other methods of internet browsing analysis, such as Google Analytics; and (d) financial information provided by a user, including credit card numbers and billing addresses, in order to process payments to Southern TradeMark. Specifically, and in order to register for certain services of the Site, you may be required to provide additional personal information about you and your company, such as your name, address, telephone number, and other relevant personal information. If you do not wish to provide such information to the Site, you will be unable to register and/or to obtain products or services from the Site. When a visitor performs a search within the Site, Southern TradeMark may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed and recording information related to the search request.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected. Personal information collected by Southern TradeMark may be used by Southern TradeMark for limited purposes, including recordkeeping, editorial and feedback purposes, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to Southern TradeMark, may be added to Southern TradeMark’s databases and used for future contact regarding Site updates and new services. From time to time, Southern TradeMark may need to contact you for registration-related activities. You agree that Southern TradeMark may use your personal information for such registration-related contact with you. Southern TradeMark may also desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that Southern TradeMark believes would be of particular interest. You will have the option of not being contacted by Southern TradeMark and opting-out of such contacts by setting the appropriate option in subscription options in the unsubscribe area of your E-Mails from Southern TradeMark. If you would like to opt-out and are not sure how to do so, please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know and we will remove your information.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. Except as specifically set forth herein, any individually identifying personal information that you provide to Southern TradeMark through the Site will not be disclosed to other third-party entities not affiliated with Southern TradeMark. Identifiable and non-identifiable user information and data may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which Southern TradeMark enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by Southern TradeMark in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of Southern TradeMark or any other person or entity. Identifiable and non-identifiable visitor information and data which visitors provide to Southern TradeMark may also be provided to third parties that contract with Southern TradeMark to provide products, information or other services that Southern TradeMark believes that visitors may be interested in obtaining. While Southern TradeMark may undertake efforts to see that any third party to whom Southern TradeMark discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which Southern TradeMark exercises no control. Southern TradeMark is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties. Please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to Southern TradeMark via the Site or e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed, including, for example, personal information such as your address or name.
5. Security Measures and Communicating with Southern TradeMark. Southern TradeMark has implemented physical, electronic and procedural security features that are designed to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Despite Southern TradeMark’s efforts to protect your personal information, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Southern TradeMark via the Site or via e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, Southern TradeMark is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
6. Comments and User Content. All materials or comments posted to any aspect of the Site are public. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for further detail concerning User Content and other materials submitted to the Site. As such, Southern TradeMark assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Any comment system on the Site may utilize an opt-in Geolocation service in accordance with a prevailing community standard such as HTML 5. Such Geolocation opt-in ability is managed by the user’s browser settings. If a user chooses to opt-in to the Geolocation service, the user’s comments may be associated with the user’s location, both internally within Southern TradeMark and publicly on the Site.
7. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request via postal mail or e-mail, Southern TradeMark will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by Southern TradeMark that has been voluntarily provided by you to Southern TradeMark through online forms, registration forms, surveys, e-mail, or another online avenue. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting Southern TradeMark via e-mail at email@example.com. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, You may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided to Southern TradeMark through online forms, membership or registration forms, e-mail, or another online avenues, prospectively retained by Southern TradeMark or used by Southern TradeMark for secondary purposes, by contacting Southern TradeMark via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of the visitor to the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description hereunder.
8. Right to Change Privacy Statement. Southern TradeMark reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update this Privacy Statement. Southern TradeMark will notify you on the Site or by e-mail of any new or revised Privacy Statement, including information regarding the location of the new or revised Privacy Statement. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the Privacy Statement as changed. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit.
9. Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 provides you with the right to request certain information regarding disclosure of your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, including a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. In order to obtain such information, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.